Friday, February 17, 2012

The Derivative Function (An Intro)

Thank you for continuing to stay ahead of me and reading the sections over before coming to class.  I almost feel as if I am the one slowing you folks down.  We did "jump" over a few concepts in section 2.1 that we may have to revisit prior to moving on but that can be worked out after the fact.

Here are the rough (and I really mean rough) lesson notes from class today.  Be sure to re-read the examples from your text (Pages 65 through 71) for a deeper understanding and come in with any questions on Tuesday.



HOMEWORK:  Pages 74 and 75,  #'s 5, 6, 7b, 10, 11 and 15

Have a great long weekend everyone!  I have marking to do :)

2 comments:

  1. yo sir can you check 7a for me i am 100% sure the back of the book is wrong because my answer is
    f`(x)= -1

    ReplyDelete